Welcome to the Spike influencers Website.
||Means any natural or legal person registered on the Platform in accordance to an arrangement with Spike influencers for the purposes of advertising their Kingdom registered trademark, services, products and/or events through influencer posted content.
||Means the text or partial data saved on the computer or device of the User when visiting the Website.
|General Service Terms
||Means the then current General Service Terms, as posted on the Website, that govern the relationship between Spike influencers and the Brands.
||Means any natural or legal person registered on the Platform for the purpose of providing content creation and/or advertisement services on their social media accounts, whether such accounts are managed by them or through a third party.
||Means the then current Influencer Terms, as posted on the Website, that govern the relationship between Spike influencers and the Influencer.
||Means any electronic connection authorized by Spike influencers between the Platform and any third-party applications, websites or services.
||Means any statement that would lead to the identification of the individual specifically or make it possible to identify him directly or indirectly.
|Personal Data Protection Law
||Means the Personal Data Law issued by Royal Decree number (M/19) dated 09/02/1443H.
||Means the Spike influencers system available on the Website and all or part of the Services available on such system.
||Means all services provided by Spike influencers on the Website and Platform whether they are provided by Spike influencers itself or by Influencers, whether paid or not.
||Means the Smart Top Advertisement Company, a Saudi limited liability company, registered under commercial registration no. (1010660224).
||Means the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
|User, You, Your, Yours
||Means any persons accessing or using the Website (including but not limited to Brands and Influencers), Platform and/or Services, whether they are an adult or a minor (as per the Influencer Terms and General Service Terms) with the company of their legal guardian.
||Means the Website which is accessible through the following addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org) and all related web pages and applications, except those owned by third parties, through which the User can browse the Platform and/or obtain the Services or part thereof.
The purpose of data collection
Spike influencers collects, saves and/or processes data for the following purposes:
- Providing Services to Users and communicating with them.
- To improve the quality of the Website and/or the Services.
- Marketing the Website and/or the Services.
- Generate (anonymous) public reports about the sector in which Spike influencers operates for the purposes of benefiting from and publishing them.
Spike influencers collects the following Personal Data from the User, some of which may be collected even if you are not logged into the Website:
- Name, gender, date of birth, nationality and other identifying data;
- The name of the company, its business sector, a description of its activity and its logo;
- Mobile number and e-mail;
- Social media User accounts data;
- IP address;
- Information about the operating system on the User's computer such as: applications, language settings; and/or
- Spike influencers, the Influencer and/or the Brands may also collect information about User clicks, pages viewed and movement patterns on the Website.
Method of Data Collection
Spike influencers collects data during your use of the Platform as follows:
- When using the Services available through the Website and/or the Services, such as searching for Services, Influencers and/or Brands.
- When the User installs Spike influencers applications and software on his device, data about the User and the device they are using may be collected.
- When the User voluntarily submits information in survey forms, questionnaires and the like.
- When the User contacts Spike influencers through the Website and/or Services, sends an email or communicates with Spike influencers by any means.
Spike influencers uses cloud servers to store its data through global service providers with global standards, and accordingly Spike influencers cannot control the geographical location of the servers in which the data is stored, as it is subject to change from time to time according to the policies of the service provider.
Sharing data with Brands and influencers, and associated apps
Spike influencers may contract with other companies or individuals to provide certain Services on the Website or perform tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to Website designers, influencers or Brands, or it might associate with data analytics, assistance, marketing, software tools, or search results. Accordingly, they may have access to the data of Users necessary to perform their functions, and that information - which is collected from the User directly or indirectly - is not shared when using the Website except for the purpose of providing the User with services or improving their quality.
Influencers and Brands Data
Spike influencers also collects Influencers and Brands data according to information forms sent to them directly or via forms available on the Website, which may change from time to time, for the purpose of providing services more efficiently to Influencers, Brands and Users.
Spike influencers shares the profile of Influencers and Brands with Users for the purpose of introducing them to each other, their experiences, services, products, etc.
Spike influencers saves the data of influencers and Brands on cloud servers and/or other storage spaces of the Spike influencers team, noting that all of these means of storage are provided by global service providers with global standards, and therefore Spike influencers has no control over the geographical location of the servers that store the data which are subject to change from time to time.
- Completion or fulfillment of the purpose for which the User Data was collected in a manner that does not conflict with the Personal Data Protection Law, however Spike influencers may retain such data after removing the data identifying the User from such retained data.
- The User's request that his data be destroyed in a manner that does not conflict with the Personal Data Protection Law and does not affect Spike influencers's provision of Services to that User.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
The User whose data is collected by Spike influencers has the following rights in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law:
- The right to request correction, update and completion: The User has the right to request correction, update or completion of his Personal Data.
Except as expressly provided in the Spike influencers Terms of Service available on the Website, Spike influencers undertakes not to disclose User data except in the following cases and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law:
- Obtaining the consent of the User owning the Personal Data;
- If the Personal Data is collected from another publicly available source;
- If the entity requesting disclosure is a governmental entity, for security purposes, to implement another system, or to fulfill judicial requirements;
- If the disclosure is necessary to protect public health or safety or to protect the life or health of a particular individual or individuals; or
- If the disclosure will be limited to processing the Personal Data disclosed in a manner that does not lead to the identification of the User or any other person specifically.
Limitation of Liability
Spike influencers will make every effort to protect Users' personal data, however transmissions and transactions made via the Internet cannot be completely secure, and accordingly, the User's use of the Platform is an acknowledgment and agreement that Spike influencers will not assume any responsibility for the disclosure of your information Because of any party's mistakes in transmission or unauthorized operations or actions of any third party.